|Sherwood College is a co-educational residential school in Nainital and was founded in the year 1869 as the brain child of Dr. Condon, Mr. H.S. Reid and others and under the patronage of the Rt. Rev. Robert Milman. Formerly known as the Diocesan Boys School, it was located at the Sherwood estate in the government house ground. It was shifted to its present site in 1897.
|Co-ed Boarding School