The progress of a child at school is one of the most important concerns of a parent. They are keen to track attendance, results and the different activities that take place at the school regarding their child. The best way to address this concern is to hand them the ability to track the different aspects 24/7, no matter where they are. This is what the ParentApp mobile application does.
The ParentApp has been designed to help parents in two ways – Tracking and communication.
- Attendance Tracking – Attendance of the entire school year displayed on a day to day basis
- Tracking Semester Results – Semester-wise results with grades received for each subject
- Track Fee – Find out if there are any fee arrears
- School Bus Tracker – This is a real time tracking facility that helps parents to pin point the location of their children’s school bus. (This is a feature under progress. It will be fully functional with the next update to the application.)
- Noticeboard – View schedules, time tables, circulars,etc in PDF format
- Information section – Push notification facility that shows up critical messages from the school to the parents and bridges the communication gap between teachers and parents.
- Feedback Section – Allows parents to send feedback on your child’s progress and activities, which help you to improve your service.
Usability and Safety Features
- Simple Interface – Easy to comprehend and navigate for even the least tech-savvy person
- Separate Profiles For Each Child – Access the details of your children from the same app
- Single Point Access – Can be accessed from a single device only. Cannot be logged in from other devices.
- Login ID and Password Recovery – Enables parents to recover the log in details and password with ease.
The main advantage of using the ParentApp is the satisfaction of parents in being up-to-date with the progress of their children. This application is convenient, saves time and eliminates the need for an extensive setup to communicate with parents. Employ this application and improve your reputation.