Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
Father’s day is a great occasion when a daughter or son can express their love towards the wonderful person in their life.
Knowingly or unknowingly, when you shower your praises and love for your mother, a father’s love is always underrated.
This is the perfect occasion when you can tell your father about how special he is and appreciate and applaud for all the sacrifices he did for you, and express your gratitude.
Here are a few among the best Father’s day messages I have come across. Share the best one for your father and make him feel special!
1) Being a dad is a great happiness, but it is hard work also. Because dad is a guard who keeps the family safe and warm. Dad is a noble knight who would die for his kids. And for me, dad is the best friend, who knows everything about me and accepts me just the way I am. Happy Father’s day!
2) Dad! You have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
3) Father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love will show us the way. Thanks for being a great Dad!
4) The Happiness in our father-daughter relationship is a special type of wealth. The more we use it, the more it grows. I love you!
5) God gave me the greatest gift I ever had; God gave me a best friend in the form of my dad. Father’s Day wishes for a dad who is one in a million!
6) You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. When we need a strong hand of support in our family, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do. Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful Dad!
7) My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.’ Thanks for being a wonderful inspiration Dad!
8) Every girl may not be a queen to her husband, but she is always a princess to her father. Thanks for making me one. Happy Father’s Day!
9) You’re not only a good father but a real friend, who were there for me always. You’re a real teacher, who shows me what’s right and what’s wrong. Thank you for being a role model for me.
10) A good father is one of the most unsung, un-praised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society. You are the best dad and a great friend to have. Enjoy your special day.
11) My father taught me not to over think things, that nothing will ever be perfect, so just keep moving and do your best. His advices and inspiration has made me who I am today. Thanks for being a great inspiration Dad.
12) I may be taller than you now, but I still look up to you. Your care and guidance made me what I am today. Happy Father’s Day.
13) Dad, you are like a shelter from storms of life,
You always knew how to keep us safe and calm,
Your strong hands always wiped our tears,
You taught us real-life wisdom, dignity and kindness,
Be healthy and strong as always,
Have a joyful Father’s Day!
14) When I think of all the blessings in my life; Dad, You are right there at the very top of the list! Happy Father’s Day!
15) Thank you for giving me a happy childhood. I remember all the toys you ever bought. I remember every game you came up with. I remember every single fairytale that you made up especially for me. Thanks for being there for me always!
16) My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it. Thanks for being a great role model Dad.
17) A real man can be whatever he wants: he can be a pilot, an engineer, a programmer and so on. But the best thing a man can be is a great father. And I’m really happy to have the best father in the world!
18) Thanks for being there for me, for showing me the way, for being patient with me even when I made it difficult for you, for believing in me and encouraging me to dream, and being such an inspiring presence in my life. Happy Father’s Day dear!
19) I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king. Happy Father’s Day Dear!
20) Dad, you were always a role model for me. You taught me how to be honest and reliable, how to respect people, what is more important in life and you showed me what happy family life is. Thank you!
21) Dad, thank you for teaching me to be myself, for never letting me down, for always being next to me, for always making me laugh, even when I never wanted to smile. Thank you for being a great Dad. I love you!
22) My father is a super hero! There’s no other way I can explain his wonderful abilities to make me laugh when I’m sad, to interpret the most complicated things in simple terms and to love me like nobody can. Happy Father’s day!
23) When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back. My dad is my best mate, and he always will be. Love you like anything dear. Have a great day.
24) Maybe men are not as emotional as women, but it does not mean they can’t love like women do. And I know that you love me with all your heart like mom do, may be more. I love you too, dad. Wish you a great day!
25) My dear Dad, You are the sweetest person I could have ever met; you are my best friend with whom I can share anything under the sun. You are everywhere in all my sweet memories! Love you Dad!
26) I could undoubtedly say that the heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature. This can be listed among the wonders of the world as you can never imagine the selfless deeds of a loving father unless you become one. Thanks for being a great dad.
27) Being a good dad is the greatest achievement in every man’s life. There’s no other more honourable thing than raising kids giving them all love, care and attention. You always were and forever will be a perfect father for me. Enjoy your day!
28) Father is a half of a family who plays a key role in the growth of a kid and assures ultimate harmony. He is the real support and a dear friend who will always understand you without a word. Dad, you are the best!
29) A dad is not someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off and lets you try again. Thanks for being a wonderful dad!
30) Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad. You are truly amazing dad. To the world you are a dad. To our family you are the world. Thanks for being there always!
31) In this great occasion, remembering all those times, you have embraced me with all my flaws. You are the strength and pillar of the whole family, and you hold us all together. Happy Father’s Day!
32) Happy Fathers Day means more than flowers and gifts. It means saying Thank You. It means saying I Love You. It means letting you know that you are the best ever dad, and the best friend anyone could have. Today is your day. Let’s celebrate it together!
33) When I was small, you played with me,
When I grew up, you gave me advices,
I can always lean on your shoulder, strong like a wall.
I am so happy when we spend time together.
Happy Father’s Day!
34) Dad! Although time and distance may separate us, your guidance, advice, and love have stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you. Enjoy your special day.
35) I am really proud to be your son dad! Thank you for your love and care, happy childhood days, celebrations and unforgettable moments! Dear Dad, I wish you a long and prosperous life, filled with joy and happiness!
36) I am happy to say that I have the coolest Dad ever. All the love, affection, and stability you have provided in my life are unparallel. I love you Dad!
37) Dear dad, you’re the head of the family, beloved husband of our mum and a granddad for our children. How do you manage to play so many roles excellently? We won’t stop admiring you forever. Happy father’s day!
38) Today I want to wish you Happy Father’s Day, for being such strong support and inspiration in my life. I could not even imagine my life without you. Thanks for all the guidance, life lessons and timely advices and most importantly for understanding what I was going through always!
39) Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day
40) Dad, I just wanted to say that I love you and hope that you have a great Father’s Day. The greatest gift I ever had from God is my Dad! I have no enough words to express how much you mean to me.
41) This is what Father means to me:
F= forever with his family
A= always there for you no matter what
T= the only one who’s there
H=he’s my hero till the end
E= encouraging in everything I do
R= really the best man
Happy Father’s Day Dad!
42) The word “dad” holds so many warm and pleasant memories within it. Saying to you this word everyday brings me so much pleasure and makes me really happy. I am very proud of you. I will always look up to you, because you are the best!
43) The reason why daughters love their Dad the most is that there is at least one man in the world who will never hurt her. Thanks for being with me always. Thanks for being a great Dad!
44) Everyone needs a father. A small baby needs strong father’s arms to hold it tight. A girl needs a father to feel like a beautiful princess. A boy needs a father to learn how to be a real knight. A mother needs a father to raise their kids in happiness and harmony. Thanks for being a great Dad. Happy Father’s day!
45) “Becoming a dad is one thing but being a dad is many things.” Thanks for being a great dad who was always there to pick me up whenever I fall. And I promise to be a good dad like you to my kids. Have a great day!
46) The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. Happy Father’s Day!
47) Dad is always a son’s first hero and daughter’s first love. Thanks for being an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier; a great husband to my mom and a dear friend to all of us. Enjoy your special day!
48) Love you Dad for being the best mentor and supporting me and encouraging me to fulfil my dreams. Though I may not be the best daughter, you are a perfect father for me. Happy Fathers Day daddy.
49) My dear father! You contributed a lot to my development as a person. Only due to you, I’ve learnt to be a real man who respects moral values and dignity. I’m really grateful to you for everything. Congratulations on Father’s day!
50) You’ve seen me laugh. You’ve seen me cry. And always you were there for me. I may not have always said it but, today is the day to say it loud. ‘I Love You, Dad’. You are too special. Happy Father’s Day!
Let your father feel special about all the good things he did for you. This is also an ideal time to express your hearty feelings for your dad and express how blessed you are to have him in your life.
Take this opportunity to feel for all the troubles you gave to him all these years. Share the best message for your dad and let him know that you are proud and happy to be his child!
45 Education Quotes For Students | Happy Students Day 2023Sep 7, 2020
25 Inspiring Growth Mindset Quotes for StudentsMar 26, 2020
40 Best New Year Quotes For Students and TeachersDec 13, 2019
21 Funny Birthday Wishes for TeacherApr 17, 2019
50 Inspiring Quotes By Mahatma GandhiSep 28, 2018
35 Inspirational Quotes for Teachers AppreciationSep 25, 2017