In a growing digital world, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a highly valued profession. As websites compete for higher rankings in SERP (search engine results page), the demand for talented SEMs are on the rise. These are the superstars of the digital marketing world. But unfortunately, there aren’t enough professionals to meet the massive demand of the rapidly growing digital world. So, are you interested in pursuing a highly rewarding career in Search Engine Marketing? If you are, read on!
What is Search Engine Marketing?
Search Engine Marketing is a form of Internet Marketing where the main purpose of the marketer is to ensure the visibility of the website he is marketing on the Internet. The different aspects of SEM include optimizing websites for search engines (SEO), paid advertising that reaches a targeted audience and strategically placing a website on different places in the web among other things, eventually leading to high ROI.
Why learn from us?
We do not provide you text book style coaching where you are given lots of assignments and theoretical classes. Rather, we let you deal with the marketing of real websites along with our experts. This will help you understand the tricks of the trade better than from textbooks. Our experts use the latest techniques and tools, allowing you to get familiar with these and stay on top the market.
What do you learn from us?
Once you join our Finishing School, you will be provided a basic foundation in all aspects of Digital Marketing including Content Writing, SEO, SEM and SMM. For SEM, you’ll learn
- How to generate ROI (Return on Investment) for different websites by using tactics including marketing campaigns
- SEO – importance, techniques and tools
- PPC concepts
- How to run Ad campaigns successfully
- Understanding keywords, their importance and impact
- Re-targeting and re-marketing
- How to optimize landing pages
- Effective targeting techniques for maximum ROI
- How to track data (ROI, campaign Performance) using Google Adwords and other tools
- The behaviour and response of websites to particular campaigns
- How to create ad content that can convert
While these are the main aspects, you will learn a lot more like how to deal particular situation, what the different types of issues that might arise are and how to deal with them.
Who can learn SEM?
SEM is a relatively young profession. But anyone who is on the digital platform can benefit from the knowledge of SEM.
- Freshers who want to explore the online world to start a business on their own in the future or who want to become a Digital Marketing professional
- Anyone looking for freelancing opportunities can choose to learn SEM. It is a great option for mothers who want to work from home
- Small business owners who want to start their web portal so that they can learn how to reach the right audience and get generate ROI
- SEO executive, Content Writers and Designers who want to add another dimension to their existing skills
So, if you are passionate to learn more about the digital world and become an expert in demand, then give us a call or drop a mail to join our team at Trivandrum, the capital city of God’s Own Country.