Edsys is proud to introduce its new feature Assignment and Project Management System…
Assignment and Project Management System is personalized to help teachers to create and assign projects to students.
- This System paves an effective way for parent-teacher communication, amidst the busy schedule of parents, via smartphone.
- Since it is user-friendly and is customized for ease, parents need not worry about the user manuals. Moreover, parents will be directly notified with push messages about the assigned projects.
- Parents can access the list of pre-planned assignments tied to the curriculum. They can also check whether their kid has completed the task or track about his project achievements.
- Teachers can create, assign, and evaluate assignments, projects, and homework according to their curriculum. They can assign it class-wise, section-wise, or even to a particular group of students. Besides this, they can share personal or common feedback to students regarding the assignment.
- Teachers can also share the needed files for the assignment like video, audio, pdf, etc.
- Students can view the assigned tasks and submit them through this feature. They can review to track their task status and scores through this app feature. This feature also provides them the provision to download and view the shared file and keep it for future reference.