Games are one of the smartest and easiest ways to grab kid’s attention for a long time.
They helps to improve the interest of kids for learning and make study time more fun but productive.
However, choosing the right educational game for your kids is important and it is the role of teachers and parents.
Here let us have a look at some of the top educational games for kids that teach them various aspects of learning without losing the fun element.
1. Fish School HD: This educational game is a very good choice for preschoolers. Learning more about letters, shapes, numbers and colours are a lot easy and funny than ever before with this awesome app. Kids can learn all these things while playing with animated fish. The fishes form the shape of letters and numbers and kids’ role is to identify them.
2. Dinosaur Park Math: This game is designed to suit the kids in the age group of 8 to 12 years which is a good mix of subtraction, addition, and interesting dino facts. The game comprises 15 Dinosaur math levels that come with as many as 225 questions. The kids can make use of their math skills to slit open the Dinosaur fossils to let Junior Paleontologist Pete to open Dino Park. The highlighted features of the game include audio support for every math question, colourful fun graphics, fun dinosaur facts and over 60 Dinosaur games.
3. Boggle Junior: This game is ideal for playing by 1 to 2 kids that introduces word and letter recognition, spelling, matching and memory. This includes two multilevel games, the first one is ideal for kids of 3 years old and second one for more advanced spellers.
4. Balloony Word: This is an interesting game for kids to improve their vocabulary skills by having some fun time. This is a more joyful version of the old hangman game where kids have to guess the words while broadening their vocabulary.. The kids can keep on guessing words and the same time enjoy the fun of popping the balloons. You can make the spelling skills of your kids sharp and challenge them at times by changing the word list dictionary.
5. Math and Letters Air Control: This awesome game lets your kid to exercise both letters and numbers at the same time. The game comes with three difficulty levels and kids can have unlimited fun while learning the basics of Mathematics and English… This educational game runs smoothly in iOS devices without the need of any in-app purchase.
6. Tower Math™: This is an action packed, 3D game that gives unlimited fun while practicing arithmetic. The theme of the game involves an evil wizard which turned the numbers into monsters. The role of the kids is to free the numbers.. In addition to earning medals for each completed levels, the game occupies the kids with fun sound effects and music.
7. Stack the States: Learning geography can be a tough job for most of the kids and this tricky game helps your kids to tackle the subject with lots of fun. This colourful and dynamic game covers all basics of the subject including state capitals, geographic locations, shapes, flags and more. By learning more states, kids can unlock free bonus games that motivate them to try hard.
8. Bananagrams: Even when kids can enjoy the game the most, this can be played by everyone. This involves building crossword grids. It can be real fun when done in groups of friends or family. While the game drives you bananas with immense fun, it brings in a lot of educational value when played by kids. The kids can learn how to spell words in the most easiest and funny way..
9. ABCya games: This group of games is one of the top most K-5 educational gaming websites for over a decade. The reports say millions of parents and teachers visit the website every month and kids played over 1 billion games in the past year only. The iOS app allows kids to access six free games every week. The option to browse by grade level is one of the highlighted features of the application. You can also help your kids play the right set of games as contents are organized by skill. With a subscription, you can let your kid access over 250+ games and activities.
10. Scribble Naughts: This is a puzzle action video game that makes your kids go crazy as they can use their imagination to juggle nearly anything from a 35000+ word dictionary. With unlimited hours of fun, the kids can explore an open universe.. As puzzles make the kids think out of the box, they can grow up their creative thinking skills. The mobile optimized controls make the game easy to play in any of your hand gadgets supporting Android OS.
To improve the audience reach, most of the games are made available for multiple platforms whereas some of them are exclusively designed for either Android or iOS.
Do you want to be in the list of such smart teachers or parents who improve the quality of the kid’s study time by bringing in fun elements?
First assess whether the kid needs special care in the nightmare mathematics or if they lack in vocabulary. Then don’t wait to download any of the interesting apps that would work best for your kids.
24 Thanksgiving Ideas and Activities for SchoolsNov 4, 2019
21 Fresh Middle School Activities For After SchoolAug 6, 2019
15 Best College Theme Party IdeasJun 21, 2019
53 Back-to-School Bulletin Board Ideas From Creative TeachersMay 27, 2019
How to Make a Treasure Hunt for Kids: Your Ultimate GuideApr 18, 2019
20 Innovative and Smart Brain Games For KidsMar 22, 2019
Valentine’s Day Activities For SchoolFeb 8, 2019
17 Active Learning Activities for College StudentsJan 16, 2019
11 Entertainment Ideas to make your Kids Party the Best One!Dec 28, 2018
Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
Sign Up and Recieve the Latest NewsDon’t Worry, We Don’t Spam