Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
A good teacher makes a good pupil. The saying is relevant and to emphasize this “valuable quote”, we celebrate Teacher’s Day every year as a mark of respect to our guiding lights, our teachers. Teachers are the ones who teach us the meaning of life.
They are not only limited to classrooms. In our daily life, we come across many people and most of them teach us new lessons of life in one way or another. Hence we should consider them as our teachers.
Here are some of the most relevant Teachers Day Quotes to memorize those great souls.
1. “Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher that will be the biggest honor for me.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
2. “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression & knowledge.” – Albert Einstein
3. “Education is the manifestation of perfection already in man.” – Swami Vivekananda
FREE Students Apps (Check it Now)
4. “I have always felt that the true text-book for the pupil is his teacher.” – Mahatma Gandhi
5. “Teachers are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth.” – Helen Caldicott
6. “Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.” – Bill Gates
7. “The true teachers are those who help us think for ourselves.” – Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
8. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
9. “Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students.” – Charles Kuralt
10. “One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
11. “The whole art of teaching is only the art of awakening the natural curiosity of young minds to satisfy it afterward.” – Anatole France
12. “Those who educate children well are more to be honored than they who produce them; for these only gave them life, those the art of living well.” – Aristotle
13. “The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.” – Mark Van Doren
14. “I’m not a teacher: only a fellow traveler of whom you asked the way. I pointed ahead- ahead of myself as well as you.” – George Bernard Shaw
15. “There are two kinds of teachers: the kind that fills you with so much quail shot that you can’t move, and the kind that just gives you a little prod behind and you jump to the skies.” – Robert Frost
16. “If you were successful somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life.” – Barack Obama
17. “The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth.” – Dan Rather
18. “Good teaching must be slow enough so that it is not confusing, and fast enough so that it is not boring.”- Sydney J. Harris
19. “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” – Henry Brooks Adams
20. “The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.” – Khalil Gibran
21. “Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher.” – William Wordsworth
22. “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” – William Arthur Ward.
23. “A good teacher must be able to put himself in the place of those who find learning hard.” – Eliphas Levi.
24. “One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.” – Philip Wylie.
This Teacher’s Day, let us remember the ones who taught us how to be a great human being through an effective way of teaching.
On this special occasion, we should appreciate our teachers and honor them for their contribution not only to us but for the entire society.
Also Read: 45 Inspirational Quotes For Teachers
15 Best Free Apps for Online TeachingApr 3, 2023
30 Inspirational Movies That Every Student Must WatchFeb 21, 2023
12 Must Have Lesson Planning Apps for TeachersFeb 16, 2023
Best Apps For Teachers and EducatorsOct 23, 2020
Assignment Management System: How is it Beneficial For Schools?Apr 17, 2020
How To Design And Teach A Course From The Ground UpJul 9, 2019
27 Tips To Reduce Teacher BurnoutJul 1, 2019
17 Tips for Saving your “Teacher Voice”Apr 29, 2019
Top 18 Road Safety Rules To Teach Your StudentsJan 22, 2019