Whatever good we see in our world today is because of an educative mind behind it.
Education is not just about spoon feeding but about inspiring them to think out of the box and foresee a better future.
It is all about how to apply it in real life to change the world for a better cause.
From Chanakya, Albert Einstein to Swami Sivananda, all have their say on the role of education in our society.
There are so many Education quotes for students based on the significance and unparalleled role of education in a person’s life and here we can have a look at some of the famous ones that motivated students.
1. Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.” Anthony J.1 D’Angelo
2. “The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.” Aristotle
3. “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.” Albert Einstein.
4. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Nelson Mandela
5. “Strive for Progress, Not perfection.” Unknown
6. “You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.” Seuss
7. “Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world better than you found it.” Marian Wright Edelman.
8. “The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; not having it, to confess your ignorance.”Confucius.
9. “We learn more by looking for the answer to a question and not finding it than we do from learning the answer itself.” Lloyd Alexander
10. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” John Wooden
11. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potentials. ” John Maxwell
12. “Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom.” George Washington Carver.
13. “The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” Seuss
14. “Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.” Kofi Annan.
15. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.”Henry Ford.
16. “Ensuring quality higher education is one of the most important things we can do for future generations.” Ron Lewis
17. “Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.” Will Durant.
18. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison.
19. “Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace.” Confucius.
20. “Seeing much, suffering much, and studying much, are the three pillars of learning.” Benjamin Disraeli.
21. Education is a work of self-organization by which man adapts himself to the conditions of life.” Maria Montessori.
22. “Education is the process in which we discover that learning adds quality to our lives. Learning must be experienced.” William Glasser
23. “Education is not only a ladder of opportunity, but it is also an investment in our future.” Ed Markey
24. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” Beverly Sills
25. “There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.” Jiddu Krishnamurti.
26. “Real education enhances the dignity of a human being and increases his or her self-respect. If only the real sense of education could be realized by each individual and carried forward in every field of human activity, the world will be so much a better place to live in.” P. J. Abdul Kalam.
27. “Education is a once in a lifetime opportunity to open children’s hearts and minds to the unbelievable wonder of the universe.” Sir Anthony Seldon.
28. “No other investment yields as great a return as the investment in education. An educated workforce is the foundation of every community and the future of every economy.” Brad Henry.
29. “Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.” Robert Frost.
30. “The aim of education is the knowledge, not of facts, but of values.” William S. Burroughs
31. “The real key to learning something quickly is to take a deliberate, intelligent approach to your learning.” Lindsay Kolowich
32. “With an education you all have everything you need to rise above all of the noise and fulfil every last one of your dreams.” Michelle Obama.
33. “Education is not just about going to school and getting a degree. It’s about widening your knowledge and absorbing the truth about life.” Shakuntala Devi
34. “The principle goal of education in the schools should be creating men and women who are capable of doing new things, not simply repeating what other generations have done.” Jean Piaget.
35. “Creativity is the key to success in the future, and primary education is where teachers can bring creativity in children at that level.” A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
36. “A quality education grants us the ability to fight the war on ignorance and poverty.” Charles B. Rangel.
37. “Don’t let your learning lead to knowledge. Let your learning lead to action.” Jim Rohn.
38. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” George Lorimer.
39. “The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.” Abraham Lincoln.
40. “The highest education is that which does not merely give us information but makes our life in harmony with all existence.” Rabindranath Tagore
41. “Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.” Chanakya.
42. “A well-educated mind will always have more questions than answers.” Helen Keller
43. “The real key to learning something quickly is to take a deliberate, intelligent approach to your learning.” Lindsay Kolowich
44. “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” Malcolm X
45. “There is no school equal to a decent home and no teacher equal to a virtuous parent.” Mahatma Gandhi.
Teachers and parents can share these amazing quotes with students which can really lift their spirit and enthusiasm towards learning.
Learning about how great people of our times have thought about education can really spread the message of positivity among young learners.
A good teacher and the right platform can mould a child as a better citizen for tomorrow.
And the thirst for learning should not be something that should be stopped once you step out of your school but encourage yourself to be learners for life time.
caller_get_postsis deprecated. Use
ignore_sticky_postsinstead. in /var/www/html/edsys/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4546
24 Very Short Moral Stories For KidsMar 4, 2019
10 Healthy Drinks for Kids (Besides Water)Feb 21, 2019
How to Assign Homework for Effective Results?Feb 18, 2019
9 Tips for a Successful Semester in College (Infographics)Feb 15, 2019
68 Science Quiz For Kids Of Grades I To XFeb 13, 2019
General Knowledge For Kids (105 Questions and Answers)Feb 11, 2019
Sign Up and Recieve the Latest News