Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
Sign Up and Recieve the Latest NewsDon’t Worry, We Don’t Spam
Math riddles are for the young brains ready to take up challenges. These riddles are a way to strengthen their logical and problem-solving skills.
These math riddles can sharpen the kids and make them shine up in Mathematics. Kids who love math riddles will surely love Mathematics too.
Here, let’s have a look into some important math riddles for students of class 3.
1. What goes up and never come back?
Ans- Your age
2. Before the game itself, soccer fan knew that the score would be 0-0, how?
Ans- Before the game begins, the score is always 0-0.
3. Once a farmer bought a rooster to lay eggs. He expected to get 2 eggs on the first day, 2 on the third day and six on the sixth day and so on. If it continues, how many eggs will he get in a week?
Ans- Zero, roosters do not lay eggs.
4. How can you make your money double easily?
Ans- Put it in front of a mirror.
5. To build a bridge, 12 people took 27 days, how long would it take 27 people to build the same bridge?
Ans- None, the bridge is already built.
6. An old man dies during his 25th How is it possible?
Ans- He was born on 29th February.
7. In a table, there are three matches. How can you make it into a four without breaking them?
Ans- Make it in the shape of a Roman Numeral 4, IV.
8. How can you take nine from six, ten from nine, fifty from forty and leave six?
Ans- To get SIX,
SIX- 9(IX) = S
9(IX)- 10(X)= 1
40 (XL)- 50 (L)= X
And you will get SIX.
9. Can you guess the answer?
2 added to 200 six times
10. Add mathematical equations to make the formula correct.
18 _ 12_ 2_ 3= 111
Ans- 18 * 12 / 2 + 3=111
Worksheets for UKG | Maths | English | EVS | Hindi – Free DownloadSep 30, 2020
National Symbols of IndiaSep 25, 2020
25 Best Educational Podcasts You Need to Listen ToSep 9, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 5Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 4Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 2Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles For Class 1Aug 7, 2020
Mercury Planet Facts For Kids : Color, Size, and SymbolAug 4, 2020
Geography Quiz For Kids (170+ Questions and Answers)Jul 31, 2020