Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
Math riddles are a way to enhance a child’s brain. It evokes interest and amusement in them. A lot of concepts relating to calendar riddles, number riddles, pattern riddles, etc can be included under this.
Boost your Math skills with FREE Math Apps (Check it NOW)
All these gave a chance for them to think out of the box and come up with interesting answers.
In this blog, I’ve included some hand-picked math riddles for class 2 students.
1. I have hands and face. But I can’t hold anything or smile. Who am I?
Ans- A clock
2. Where do fishes keep their money?
Ans- In a river bank
3. There are 5 mangoes in a basket and you took three from it. If so, how many mangoes do you have?
4. Draw a line in your notebook. How can you make it shorter without touching it?
Ans- Draw a bigger line next to it.
5. The numbers 11, 96 and 88 have something in common. What is it?
Ans- They look the same upside down and right side up.
6. What weighs more- a kilo of blueberries or a kilo of feathers?
Ans- Both weighs the same
7. What is the difference between a dollar and thirty five-cents?
8. A boy goes to shop and bought 12 oranges. While returning home, all but 9 get mushed and ruined. So, how many oranges are left in good to use?
Ans- Nine oranges
9. What comes twice in a week, once in a year but never in a day?
Ans- Letter E
12 Awesome Learning Apps for 4th GradersJul 14, 2022
GK Questions For Class 1Jul 5, 2022
GK Questions For Class 2Jun 30, 2022
GK Questions For Class 3Jun 29, 2022
GK Questions For Class 7Jun 28, 2022
GK Questions For Class 4Jun 24, 2022
GK Questions For Class 5Jun 23, 2022
GK Questions For Class 6May 27, 2022
12 Best Edtech Companies Around the WorldMay 2, 2022