Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
Sign Up and Recieve the Latest NewsDon’t Worry, We Don’t Spam
Math riddles are a way to enhance a child’s brain. It evokes interest and amusement in them. A lot of concepts relating to calendar riddles, number riddles, pattern riddles, etc can be included under this.
All these gave a chance for them to think out of the box and come up with interesting answers.
In this blog, I’ve included some hand-picked math riddles for class 2 students.
1. I have hands and face. But I can’t hold anything or smile. Who am I?
Ans- A clock
2. Where do fishes keep their money?
Ans- In a river bank
3. There are 5 mangoes in a basket and you took three from it. If so, how many mangoes do you have?
4. Draw a line in your notebook. How can you make it shorter without touching it?
Ans- Draw a bigger line next to it.
5. The numbers 11, 96 and 88 have something in common. What is it?
Ans- They look the same upside down and right side up.
6. What weighs more- a kilo of blueberries or a kilo of feathers?
Ans- Both weighs the same
7. What is the difference between a dollar and thirty five-cents?
8. A boy goes to shop and bought 12 oranges. While returning home, all but 9 get mushed and ruined. So, how many oranges are left in good to use?
Ans- Nine oranges
9. What comes twice in a week, once in a year but never in a day?
Ans- Letter E
Worksheets for UKG | Maths | English | EVS | Hindi – Free DownloadSep 30, 2020
National Symbols of IndiaSep 25, 2020
25 Best Educational Podcasts You Need to Listen ToSep 9, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 5Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 4Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 3Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles For Class 1Aug 7, 2020
Mercury Planet Facts For Kids : Color, Size, and SymbolAug 4, 2020
Geography Quiz For Kids (170+ Questions and Answers)Jul 31, 2020