Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
Sign Up and Recieve the Latest NewsDon’t Worry, We Don’t Spam
Inspiration drives you towards something that propels your mind, heart and spirit.
Every individual is inspired by a person, circumstance or an event in some or the other way.
Inspiration is truly powerful as it lets you to expand your growth mindset and sparks the motivation to take action.
Here are some inspirational quotes for your growth mindset and that which can boost your mood
1) “Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it”. – Steve Maraboli
2) “Love all; Trust few, Everything’s real, but not everyone’s true.”- Unknown
3. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance with the rain”-VivianGreen
4. “A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it”. – Ray Davis
5. “Before you can have, you must do; but before you can do, you must first become”.- Newberry Tommy
6. “Success is not an accident, success is a choice”.- Stephen Curry
7. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.”- Henry Ford
8. “Don’t just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you’ll never grow from it”- Jim Rohn
9. “Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life”- Sophia Loren
10. “You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have”.- Jim Rohn
11. “Have a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing” – Unknown
12. “The best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of yourself”- Wallace Wattles
13. “Don’t be too timid or squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment”.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. “Always do what you are afraid of doing”. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem”- Jack Sparrow
16. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it”- Charles Swindell
17. “Believe you can and you are half way there”- Theodore Roosevelt
18. “It’s a kind of fun to do impossible”- Walt Disney
19. “To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing”- Unknown
20. “Great works are performed, not by strength but by perseverance”- Samuel Johnson
21. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it”- Margaret Thatcher
22. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself”- George Bernard Shaw
23. “Never wait, life goes faster than you think”.- Unknown
24. “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life beautiful.”- Joshua Marine
25. “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity!!”- Albert Einstein
These inspirational growth mindset quotes can help children to know the ways to handle diverse challenges.
Teachers can pave a way for them to explore and provide them an opportunity to demonstrate as the content is provided.
Besides, teachers can also model these growth mindset quotes in classroom, while they speak and then encourage them to be more persistent, capable and confident.
A growth mindset is deliberately the tendency to believe that you can grow. Some of the ways to develop a growth mindset are:- acknowledge and embrace imperfections, try to view challenges as opportunities, cultivate a sense of purpose etc.
In growth mind set, individuals have an underlying belief that their learning and intelligence can grow with time and experience.
Whereas in a fixed mindset, people believe their qualities are fixed traits, so that cannot be changed.
In growth mindset, abilities and intelligence of an individual can be improved. A growth mindset in education helps students to improve learning in an effective and efficient way. It helps them to achieve success in their lives.
Elders have a great role in helping kids to develop their mindset. Encourage and praise the way your kid approached a challenge. Also teach them how failures are the steppingstones of success. You can motivate them by sharing inspirational stories to them.
Growth minded people are courage enough to face challenges bravely. These people believe that failures are the secrets of success and are open minded. They are also inspired from others.
45 Education Quotes For Students | Happy Students Day 2020Sep 7, 2020
40 Best New Year Quotes For Students and TeachersDec 13, 2019
50 Meaningful Father’s Day MessagesJun 13, 2019
21 Funny Birthday Wishes for TeacherApr 17, 2019
50 Inspiring Quotes By Mahatma GandhiSep 28, 2018
35 Inspirational Quotes for Teachers AppreciationSep 25, 2017