Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
Do you love math riddles?
Math riddles are one of the best ways to utilize the leisure time of your kids. It is full of interesting aspects which gives an opportunity for them to use their brains.
Boost your Math skills with FREE Math Apps (Check it NOW)
Regular working up on math riddles can make them genius. So here I have included some interesting math riddles for students of class 4.
1. In a building there are 100 rooms. Peter was asked to paint numbers 1 to 100 on the doors. If so, how many times will Peter have to paint the number seven?
Ans- 20 times
2. Can you solve this?
60/ 2 ( 10+5)
Ans- 450 (Solve using BOBMAS rule)
3. How can you write eleven thousand eleven hundred and eleven in numbers?
4. Find the missing number in the sequence below,
1997, 1999, ?, 2011, 2017, 2027.
5. The series contains prime numbers
A banyan tree in my courtyard doubled in height every year, until it reaches its maximum height over the course of ten years. So, how many years will it take for the tree to reach its maximum height?
Ans- Nine years
6. How many volumes of dirt are in a PVC pipe of 30-meter-long and 40 meter wide?
Ans- None, the holes are empty.
7. In a wheel, there are 64 spokes. If so, how many spaces are between these spokes?
Ans- 64 spaces.
8. There are 9 bananas and 8 oranges in a basket. You took 4 bananas and 1 orange from it. Then, how many do you have?
Ans- 5 fruits
9. To get top grades in geometry, what do you have to know well?
Ans- All the angles
12 Awesome Learning Apps for 4th GradersJul 14, 2022
GK Questions For Class 1Jul 5, 2022
GK Questions For Class 2Jun 30, 2022
GK Questions For Class 3Jun 29, 2022
GK Questions For Class 7Jun 28, 2022
GK Questions For Class 4Jun 24, 2022
GK Questions For Class 5Jun 23, 2022
GK Questions For Class 6May 27, 2022
12 Best Edtech Companies Around the WorldMay 2, 2022