Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
Math riddles are one of the best ways to stimulate children’s minds. It is not only a fun-filled activity but also a way to keep them occupied.
Math riddles are loved by children and elders alike. In this blog, I’ve included some interesting math riddles for class 5 students.
Ans- Add a decimal point in between.
2. You are eating a pizza with your friend. Its crust thickness is ‘a’ and radius is ‘z’. If so, what is the volume of the pizza?
3. Divide 110 into two so that one will be 150 percent of the other. What are the numbers?
Ans- 66 and 44
4. Using the number 1 to 7 and ‘+’ symbols, how many times can you make the number 100?
Ans- Two ways
5. How can you show that half of the number 5 is equal to 4?
Ans- From FIVE,
Remove two letters, F & E,
So, the remaining is IV, 4.
6. I occur once in every minute, twice in every moment, and never in a thousand years?
Ans- The letter M
7. How many squares are there in a chessboard?
Ans- 204 squares
8. What would the circle would have said to the tangent line? What would circle tell to a tangent?
Ans- “Stop touching me!”
9. What kind of a tree does a math teacher climb?
Also Read: GK Questions For Class 5
12 Awesome Learning Apps for 4th GradersJul 14, 2022
GK Questions For Class 1Jul 5, 2022
GK Questions For Class 2Jun 30, 2022
GK Questions For Class 3Jun 29, 2022
GK Questions For Class 7Jun 28, 2022
GK Questions For Class 4Jun 24, 2022
GK Questions For Class 5Jun 23, 2022
GK Questions For Class 6May 27, 2022
12 Best Edtech Companies Around the WorldMay 2, 2022