Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
Sign Up and Recieve the Latest NewsDon’t Worry, We Don’t Spam
Math riddles are one of the best ways to stimulate children’s minds. It is not only a fun-filled activity but also a way to keep them occupied.
Math riddles are loved by children and elders alike. In this blog, I’ve included some interesting math riddles for class 5 students.
Ans- Add a decimal point in between.
2. You are eating a pizza with your friend. Its crust thickness is ‘a’ and radius is ‘z’. If so, what is the volume of the pizza?
3. Divide 110 into two so that one will be 150 percent of the other. What are the numbers?
Ans- 66 and 44
4. Using the number 1 to 7 and ‘+’ symbols, how many times can you make the number 100?
Ans- Two ways
5. How can you show that half of the number 5 is equal to 4?
Ans- From FIVE,
Remove two letters, F & E,
So, the remaining is IV, 4.
6. I occur once in every minute, twice in every moment, and never in a thousand years?
Ans- The letter M
7. How many squares are there in a chessboard?
Ans- 204 squares
8. What would the circle would have said to the tangent line? What would circle tell to a tangent?
Ans- “Stop touching me!”
9. What kind of a tree does a math teacher climb?
Worksheets for UKG | Maths | English | EVS | Hindi – Free DownloadSep 30, 2020
National Symbols of IndiaSep 25, 2020
25 Best Educational Podcasts You Need to Listen ToSep 9, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 4Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 3Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 2Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles For Class 1Aug 7, 2020
Mercury Planet Facts For Kids : Color, Size, and SymbolAug 4, 2020
Geography Quiz For Kids (170+ Questions and Answers)Jul 31, 2020