General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids – Class 2
GK questions for kids help to improve their general awareness relating to the plants, animals, personalities, festivals, and other things happening around the world.
This set of simple quiz questions for kids can enrich one’s personal confidence and sharpen thinking capacity.
Our little minds are curious to learn new things. So here is a set of easy general knowledge questions for kids of class 2.
1) Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
Ans- Jawaharlal Nehru
2) Which state is known as the ‘fruit bowl’ of India?
Ans- Himachal Pradesh
3) What is the name of this beautiful monument?
Ans- Taj Mahal
4) How many legs does a spider have?
Ans – Eight
5) Name this famous Indian Cricketer.
Ans- Sachin Tendulkar
6) Who is popularly known as the “Iron Man of India”?
Ans- Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
7) What is the sound made by a duck?
Ans- Quack quack
8) The national currency of India is
9) The young one of a kangaroo is
10) What is the sound made by a horse?
11) The young one of Elephant is
12) Which river is infamous as the ‘Sorrow of Bengal”?
Ans- Damodar River
13) _ is celebrated as the birth of Jesus Christ
14) Which is the harvest festival in Assam?
Ans- Bohag Bihu
15) Thiruvananthapuram is the capital of _.
16) Which is the national sport of India?
17) What does the heart pump?
18) The longest river in India
19) Which is the national fruit of India?
20) How many spokes does the wheel in Indian Flag have?
Ans- 24 spokes
21) Who is the first citizen of India?
Ans- President of India
22) Where does a pig live?
23) What is the name of this famous painting?
Ans- Mona Lisa
24) How many cats can you see in this picture?
Ans- 10 cats
25) How do you relate to your maternal grandfather?
Ans- Mother’s father
Multiplication Charts: 1-12 & 1-100 [Free Download and Printable!]Jul 1, 2020
GK Questions For Class 7Jun 19, 2020
GK Questions For Class 6Jun 19, 2020
GK Questions For Class 5Jun 19, 2020
GK Questions For Class 4Jun 18, 2020
GK Questions For Class 3Jun 18, 2020
GK Questions For Class 1Jun 17, 2020
Feynman Technique: The Best Way to Quickly Learn AnythingJun 8, 2020
Top 25 Popular Women Freedom Fighters of IndiaMar 30, 2020
Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
Sign Up and Recieve the Latest NewsDon’t Worry, We Don’t Spam