Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids – Class 2
GK questions for kids help to improve their general awareness relating to the plants, animals, personalities, festivals, and other things happening around the world.
This set of simple quiz questions for kids can enrich one’s personal confidence and sharpen thinking capacity.
Our little minds are curious to learn new things. So here is a set of easy general knowledge questions for kids of class 2.
1) Name the shape with three sides?
2) What is the smallest two digit number?
3) Which shape has no sides and corners?
4) Which shape has all four of its sides equal?
5) What is the largest two digit number?
6) What is the smallest even number?
7) What is the place value of 4 in 654?
8) 4 times 8 equals ___________.
9) 40+20 equals to ____________.
10) An adult human has _________ teeth.
11) Which animal gives us wool?
12) What do we get when water freezes?
13) What is a house made of snow called?
14) What kind of clothes do we wear during winter?
Ans- Woollen clothes
15) What are the white lines where we cross the road called?
Ans- Zebra Crossing
16) A lion lives in a ______.
17) Sun rises in the ________.
18) Sun sets in the _________.
19) What does the red light of a traffic signal indicate?
20) What does green light of a traffic signal indicate?
21) India has _____ states.
22) What does a caterpillar turn into?
23) Which Indian city is known as “Pink City”?
24) Which is the largest cat in the world?
Ans- Siberian tiger
25) Which animal is known as the “ship of the desert”?
26) Which planet do we live on?
27) How many players are there in a cricket team?
28) The doctor who takes care of our teeth is called ________.
29) Name the bird that lays the largest eggs?
30) Our solar system has ______ planets.
31) Name the currency of Thailand?
32) What is the sound made by a lion?
33) What is the young one of an elephant called?
34) A pig lives in a _____.
35) A year has ___ weeks.
36) How many kidneys does a human body have?
37) How many strings does a violin have?
38) A century has ____ years.
39) How many moons does Earth have?
40) Saturn has ____ moons.
41) How many colours are there in a rainbow?
42) In which country can kangaroos be found?
43) Name the planet in our solar system with the most number of moons?
44) Earth’s atmosphere has ____ layers.
45) What are the colours of Olympic rings?
Ans- Blue, Red, Green, Yellow and Black
46) A spider has _____ legs.
47) Which is the smallest continent in the world?
48) How many days are there in a year?
49) Which month has the least number of days?
50) Which part of a plant grows under the soil?
51) What is the currency of UK?
Ans- Pound Sterling
52) What is the currency of Bangladesh?
53) What is the currency of Pakistan?
54) What is the currency of China?
55) What is the currency of New Zealand?
56) What is the currency of Russia?
57) Tokyo is the capital of which country?
58) What was the real name of Lord Buddha?
Ans- Siddhartha Gautama
59) Oscar award is related to which field?
Ans- Film industry
60) How many minutes are there in an hour?
61) A triangle with all three sides equal is called _______.
Ans- Equilateral triangle
62) What is the capital of Philippines?
63) What do you call a person who makes furniture from wood?
64) Which country is known as “Gift of Nile”?
65) How many years make a decade?
66) Which part of a plant is called “kitchen of the plant”?
67) We smell using our _____.
68) Who painted Mona Lisa?
Ans- Leonardo Da Vinci
69) We use our ears to _______.
70) English alphabets have ____ consonants.
71) What is the shape of a cricket field?
72) How many members are there in a Water Polo team?
73) The word “Grand Slam” is associated with which sport?
74) What is a group of porcupines called?
75) Name a bird that can fly backwards?
Ans- Humming bird
76) Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
Ans- Jawaharlal Nehru
77) Which state is known as the ‘fruit bowl’ of India?
Ans- Himachal Pradesh
78) What is the name of this beautiful monument?
Ans- Taj Mahal
79) How many legs does a spider have?
Ans – Eight
80) Name this famous Indian Cricketer.
Ans- Sachin Tendulkar
81) Who is popularly known as the “Iron Man of India”?
Ans- Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
82) What is the sound made by a duck?
Ans- Quack quack
83) The national currency of India is
84) The young one of a kangaroo is
85) What is the sound made by a horse?
86) The young one of Elephant is
87) Which river is infamous as the ‘Sorrow of Bengal”?
Ans- Damodar River
88) _ is celebrated as the birth of Jesus Christ
89) Which is the harvest festival in Assam?
Ans- Bohag Bihu
90) Thiruvananthapuram is the capital of _.
91) Which is the national sport of India?
92) What does the heart pump?
93) The longest river in India
94) Which is the national fruit of India?
95) How many spokes does the wheel in Indian Flag have?
Ans- 24 spokes
96) Who is the first citizen of India?
Ans- President of India
97) Where does a pig live?
98) What is the name of this famous painting?
Ans- Mona Lisa
99) How many cats can you see in this picture?
Ans- 10 cats
100) How do you relate to your maternal grandfather?
Ans- Mother’s father
12 Awesome Learning Apps for 4th GradersJul 14, 2022
GK Questions For Class 1Jul 5, 2022
GK Questions For Class 3Jun 29, 2022
GK Questions For Class 7Jun 28, 2022
GK Questions For Class 4Jun 24, 2022
GK Questions For Class 5Jun 23, 2022
GK Questions For Class 6May 27, 2022
12 Best Edtech Companies Around the WorldMay 2, 2022
Tips to Create Digital Content for Inclusive LearningApr 7, 2022