Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
Since ages, it has always been for kids to know more General Knowledge quizzes. As adults, we are supposed to encourage their interest. Below given are certain GK quiz questions for class 3.
1) A polygon with 5 sides is called a _________.
2) What is the young one of a kangaroo called?
3) What is the name of India’s highest mountain peak?
4) The capital of Andaman & Nicobar Islands is ______.
Ans- Port Blair
5) Which is the largest country in the world, in terms of area?
6) The two holes on the nose through which we breathe are called _________.
7) In which country did the game, chess, originate?
8) The wheel in the center of Indian national flag has _____ spokes.
9) Who is the author of Harry Potter series of books?
Ans- J.K. Rowling
10) Who was known as “Human Computer”?
Ans- Shakuntala Devi
11) Name the instrument used to measure the speed of wind?
12) Name the smallest planet in our solar system?
13) Any number multiplied by zero is ________.
14) Which is the largest four-digit number?
15) Ganymede is the moon of which planet?
16) Who was the first person to land on the moon?
17) Who invented steam engine?
Ans- James Watt
18) Who was the first person to calculate the value of Pi?
19) In which country is Mount Everest situated?
20) Which is the biggest coral reef in the world?
Ans- Great Barrier Reef
21) World’s largest rain forest is _________.
Ans- The Amazon
22) Which is the biggest part of the brain?
23) _________ animals sleep during the day and stay awake at night.
Ans- Nocturnal animals
24) Animals that eat meat are called _________.
25) Name an insectivorous plant?
Ans- Venus Flytrap
26) A newborn baby has _______ bones.
27) How many millimeters make a meter?.
28) How many millimeters make a meter?.
29) What is an angle that has a value less than 90˚ called?
Ans- Acute angle
30) What is an angle that has a value greater than 90˚ called?
Ans- Obtuse angle
31) When a number is multiplied by 1, the product would be ________.
Ans- The Same Number
32) What is the art of folding paper to create shapes called?
33) The flag of which country has a non-quadrilateral shape?
34) The place where beehives of honeybees are kept is called?
35) Which is the fastest land animal?
36) Which animal has a hump on its back?
37) Name a commonly found reptile?
38) Which is the largest ocean in the world?
Ans- Pacific Ocean
39) Australia lies between which two oceans?
Ans- Indian Ocean and Pacific Ocean
40) Which is the coldest planet in our solar system?
41) Where is food collected in the human body once it is chewed and swallowed?
42) Which pigment is responsible for the green colour of leaves?
43) Which Indian city is known as “Orange City”?
44) Which city is known as the “Financial Capital of India”?
45) Which country won the first T20 world cup?
46) Which planet in our solar system takes less than 10 hours to complete its one rotation?
47) Which planet is known as the “blue planet”?
48) Which star is closest to the Earth?
Ans- The Sun
49) Which is the most abundant gas found on Earth?
50) The mixture consisting of molten rocks that flow out of a volcano during the volcanic eruption is called ________.
51) Earth requires ____ hours to complete one rotation.
52) What is the movement of Earth on its own axis resulting in day and night called?
53) What is the movement of Earth around the Sun resulting in change of seasons called?
54) The Earth is closest to the Sun during which season?
55) Name the galaxy our solar system is a part of?
Ans- Milky Way
56) Who invented video games?
Ans- Ralph Baer
57) Who invented postage stamp?
Ans- Rowland Hill
58) Which is the tallest animal in the world?
59) Which is the fastest bird in the world?
60) Which is the highest waterfall in the world?
Ans- Angel Falls
61) Who wrote the world famous children’s book—Jungle Book?
Ans- Rudyard Kipling
62) Who wrote the book “Chronicles of Narnia”?
Ans- C.S. Lewis
63) The book “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” was written by _______.
Ans- Roald Dahl
64) Who wrote the popular children’s book “The Cat in The Hat”?
Ans- Dr. Suess
65) The book “The Very Hungry Caterpillar” was written by _________.
Ans- Eric Carle
65) How many years did the First World War (WWI) last?
Ans- Four (1914-1918)
67) How many years did the Second World War (WWII) last?
Ans- Six (1939-1945)
68) Distance between two countries is measured in __________.
69) In which country is the Eiffel Tower located?
70) Which number is neither prime nor composite?
71) 5 times 20 equals to ______.
72) How many months of a year have only 30 days?
Ans- 4 (April, June, September and November)
73) An octopus has _____ hearts.
74) The Statue of Liberty is located in which city?
Ans- New York, USA
75) Sunlight is the source of which vitamin?
Ans- Vitamin D
76) How many teeth does a human have?
Ans: Valentina Tereshkova
Ans: Burj Khalifa, UAE
Ans: Thomas Alva Edison
Ans: 24 hours
Ans: William Shakespeare
Ans: Mount Everest
Ans: Charles Babbage
Ans: Potato, Tapioca and Ginger
Ans: Mandarin (Chinese)
Ans: Albert Einstein
Ans: Sahara Desert
12 Awesome Learning Apps for 4th GradersJul 14, 2022
GK Questions For Class 1Jul 5, 2022
GK Questions For Class 2Jun 30, 2022
GK Questions For Class 7Jun 28, 2022
GK Questions For Class 4Jun 24, 2022
GK Questions For Class 5Jun 23, 2022
GK Questions For Class 6May 27, 2022
12 Best Edtech Companies Around the WorldMay 2, 2022
Tips to Create Digital Content for Inclusive LearningApr 7, 2022