Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
General Knowledge is something that involves every aspect of studies. It may or may not be included in academics at times. And so, G.K. is a tool to develop one’s general awareness.
Check out some school student’s gk questions with answers for class 7.
1) World Homoeopathy Day is observed on ______
Ans- April 10
2) What is the square of 42?
3) Baku is the capital of which country?
4) Name the currency used in Japan?
5) Which lake is situated in the border of countries, Peru and Bolivia?
Ans- Lake Titicaca
6) The distance travelled by light in one year is called _______
Ans- Light Year
7) When is World Hearing Day?
Ans- March 23
8) What is the theme of World Hearing Day 2022?
Ans- To hear for life, listen with care!
9) ________________ is known as “antisterility vitamin”?
Ans- Vitamin E
10) Name a non-metal that conducts electricity?
11) Birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is observed as?
Ans- National Unity Day (Rashtriya Ekta Divas)
12) Who discovered X-Rays?
Ans- Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen
13) Name the main gases present in the Sun?
Ans- Hydrogen and Helium
14) Name the capital of Kingdom of Bahrain?
15) What is the theme of World Meteorological Day 2022?
Ans- Early Warning and Early Action
16) What is the capital of Norway?
17) Name the compound necessary for photosynthesis in leaves?
18) What are the tiny pores present in plant leaves called?
19) Who invented electricity?
Ans- Benjamin Franklin
20) Name the continent known as “Dark Continent”?
21) ______ is the hardest substance available on Earth.
22) Name the instrument used to measure atmospheric pressure
23) Who was the first woman to go to space?
Ans- Valentina Tereshkova
24) Which bird is known for its intelligence?
25) Which is the gas absorbed by plants?
Ans- Carbon Dioxide
26) What is the capital of Denmark?
27) Olympic Games of which year were cancelled due to World War I?
28) How many players are there in a Kho Kho team?
29) Who was the first President of the United States?
Ans- George Washington
30) Name the continent with the highest population density?
31) Beriberi disease is caused by the deficiency of _________
Ans- Vitamin B
32) Scientific study of birds is called _______
33) Name the organ responsible for blood purification in human body
34) What is the name of the process where excess water in plants gets released?
35) What is the main source of energy produced through photosynthesis in plants?
36) The measure of moisture in the air is known as _________
37) A decagon has _______ sides.
38) 3 raised to power 0 is ________.
39) Which is the smallest three-digit number?
40) Which is the largest three-digit number?
41) What is the cube root of 27?
42) What is another name for Northern Lights?
Ans- Aurora Boralis
43) There are a total of _____ time zones in the world.
44) What is the full form of GPS?
Ans- Global Positioning System
45) Which famous explorer discovered Cuba?
Ans- Christopher Columbus
46) Which is the hardest substance on the human body?
Ans- Tooth enamel
47) Where is the headquarters of UNESCO located?
Ans- Paris, France
48) Which planet is known as Earth’s Twin?
49) Which is the loudest animal on Earth?
Ans- Sperm whale
50) Which blood group is known as “universal donor”?
51) _____ is a flying mammal.
52) Which animal has fingerprints similar to that of humans?
53) What is the colour of polar bear’s skin?
54) Which protein is a fingernail made of?
55) Which bird can fly backward?
Ans- Humming bird
56) Who was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize?
Ans- Marie Curie (in the year 1903)
57) _____ is the warmest sea on Earth.
Ans- Read Sea
58) Which is the fastest snake in the world?
Ans- Black Mamba
59) Which is the largest organ in the human body?
60) Which is the largest lake in Japan?
61) Name the vitamin that helps to heal wounds?
Ans- Vitamin C
62) Equilateral polygons have all ______ equal.
63) Which country does famous footballer Lionel Messi belong to?
64) The atomic number of Iron (Fe) is _____.
65) What is the capital of United Arab Emirates (UAE)?
Ans- Abu Dhabi
66) Golfer Vijay Singh belongs to which country?
67) Which blood cells do not have a nucleus?
Ans- Blood platelets
68) Who authored the renowned novel “The Godfather”?
Ans- Mario Puzo
69) RAM is located in which part of the computer?
Ans- Mother board
70) Who was nicknamed the “Little Corporal”?
Ans- Napolean Bonaparte
71) The ceiling of Sistine Chapel has frescos painted by which famous painter?
72) What was the court language used by Mughals?
73) Orange Prize is related to the field of ____________.
74) When did World War II start?
75) Vienna is the capital of which country?
76) Who discovered Protons?
Ans: Transport water
Ans: Origin of Universe
Ans: Charles Darwin
Ans- Anopheles Mosquitoes
Ans: Arctic Ocean
Ans: March 15
Ans: It is the unit of distance
Ans: A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
Ans: Adam Smith
Ans: Washing Soda
Ans: Study of Algae
Ans: Stock Market
Ans: Paris, France
Ans: Black, Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow
Ans: Elisha Graves Otis
Ans: Congo River
12 Awesome Learning Apps for 4th GradersJul 14, 2022
GK Questions For Class 1Jul 5, 2022
GK Questions For Class 2Jun 30, 2022
GK Questions For Class 3Jun 29, 2022
GK Questions For Class 4Jun 24, 2022
GK Questions For Class 5Jun 23, 2022
GK Questions For Class 6May 27, 2022
12 Best Edtech Companies Around the WorldMay 2, 2022
Tips to Create Digital Content for Inclusive LearningApr 7, 2022