Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
Sign Up and Recieve the Latest NewsDon’t Worry, We Don’t Spam
In this grade, students are expected to have basic general awareness. So this is the perfect time to introduce subjects like Civics, History, Geography, Science, etc.
The General knowledge (gk) quiz questions for class 6 also include questions on political science, Indian freedom struggle, ancient history, etc.
The students can also refer to other GK questions also to improve their knowledge.
Here let’s see some of the important General Knowledge questions and answers for grade 6.
1) Who is the fastest man in the world?
Ans- Usain Bolt
2) In which year was the Battle of Plassey fought?
3) At which age Gautham Buddha got Nirvana?
4) Who is known as the father of history?
5) What was the ancient name of Patna?
6) What is the square root of 144?
7) Who gave the slogan “Do or Die”?
Ans- Mahatma Gandhi
8) Why are the leaves green in color?
Ans- Due to the presence of Chlorophyll
9) Name the acid that is secreted in the stomach?
Ans- Hydrochloric acid
10) Which is the highest civilian award of the Republic of India?
Ans- The Bharat Ratna Award
11) WWW stands for?
Ans- World Wide Web
12) World Environment Day is celebrated on _.
Ans- June 5
13) Plants that develop in dry conditions are
14) Where is ‘Great Bear Lake’ found in the world?
15) What is the full form of Wifi?
Ans- Wireless Fidelity
16) Who is the writer of ‘Panchathantra’?
Ans- Vishnu Sharma
17) Who is the 14th President of India?
Ans- Ram Nath Govind
18) Which is the biggest bone in the human body?
19) Who was the inventor of the light bulb?
Ans- Thomas Alwa Edison
20) Opium is obtained from the dry latex from which part of the Papaver somniferum Plant?
21) Which Vitamin helps to heal the wound
Ans- Vitamin C
22) Which is the mineral found in teeth and limestones?
23) Who was at the helm of the Philadelphia Phillies in the 2011 season?
Ans- Charlie Manuel
24) Which is the largest lake in Japan?
25) What is the weight of a cricket ball?
Ans- 5.75 ounces
List of Hottest and Coldest Planets in the Solar SystemOct 9, 2020
Worksheets for UKG | Maths | English | EVS | Hindi – Free DownloadSep 30, 2020
National Symbols of IndiaSep 25, 2020
25 Best Educational Podcasts You Need to Listen ToSep 9, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 5Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 4Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 3Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 2Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles For Class 1Aug 7, 2020