Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
General knowledge can impart interest in young minds by opening them to a new world of knowledge. General Knowledge covers a wide range of subjects including plants, animals, astronomy, places, etc, and events from the past, present, and what is likely to happen in the future.
So here are some simple and easy gk quiz questions and answers for class 4 to sharpen their intellectual skills.
1) Which is the largest island in the world?
2) What is the name of the sword owned by King Arthur?
3) Who is known as “Nightingale of India”?
Ans- Sarojini Naidu
4) Who is known as the “father of geometry”?
5) Who wrote the national song of India? (Vande Mataram)
Ans- Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
6) When is National Girl Child Day celebrated in India?
Ans- January 24
7) A leap year has _____ days.
8) Taj Mahal is situated on the banks of which river?
9) Name the largest planet in our solar system
10) Our solar system consists of _____ planets
11) _____ is known as the brain of the computer.
12) _____ What is the full form of CPU?
Ans- Central Processing Unit
13) Which part of the human body has the smallest bone?
14) Penicillin was invented by ________.
Ans- Alexander Fleming
15) Saina Nehwal is related to which sport?
16) Giza Pyramids situated in which country?
17) Statue of liberty is situated in which city?
Ans- New York
18) Which is the most sensitive organ in the human body?
19) Computer was invented by _______.
Ans- Charles Babbage
20) Which animal is known as the ship of the desert?
21) An octagon has _____ sides.
22) Which colour represents peace?
23) How many players are there in a cricket team?
24) Which African country is famous for chocolate?
25) Olympic Games are held every ____ years.
26) Which is the largest desert in the world?
Ans- Sahara Desert
27) Which is the tallest waterfall in the world?
Ans- Angel Falls
28) Which is the biggest animal in the world?
Ans- Antarctic Blue Whale
29) What is another name for Table Tennis?
Ans- Ping pong
30) Where will the 2024 Olympics be held?
31) Dipa Karmakar is associated with which sport?
32) When was the first modern Olympics held?
Ans- 1896 (in Athens, Greece)
33) Where is leaning tower of Pisa located?
34) Where is Louvre Museum situated?
Ans- Paris, France
35) Which river is nicknamed “Sorrow of China”?
Ans- Yellow River
36) Where is world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa, located?
Ans- Dubai, UAE
37) What was the name of the ISRO mission to Mars?
38) Who invented Java programming language?
Ans- James Gosling
39) Who is known as the father of C language?
Ans- Dennis Ritchie
40) What is the full form of bit?
Ans- Binary digit
41) What is the name of the supercomputer placed at Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM)?
42) Which is the world’s fastest super computer?
Ans- Fugaku Supercomputer
43) Which number has no reciprocal?
44) A heptagon has _____ sides.
45) The sum of the angles of a triangle is _____.
46) Which blood cells in our body help to fight infections?
Ans- White Blood Cells
47) What is the full form of BMP?
Ans- Bit Map Picture
48) Monitor of a computer is an _______ device.
49) How many oceans are there in the world?
50) In which country is Mount Everest located?
51) What is the capital of Belgium?
52) Who was the first President of India?
Ans- Dr Rajendra Prasad
53) Who invented telescope?
Ans- Galileo Galilei
54) Which is the smallest bird in the world?
Ans- Humming bird
55) Which is the largest country in terms of population?
56) Which is the largest delta in the world?
Ans- Sunderban delta (Ganges-Brahmaputra Delta)
57) Durand Cup is related to which sport?
58) World Red Cross Day is celebrated on ________.
Ans- May 8th
59) Which country is known as the “Land of Cakes”?
60) Which is the world’s largest coral reef system?
Ans- The Great Barrier Reef
61) Which is the biggest bird in the world?
62) The Statue of Liberty was a gift to the USA from which country?
63) The largest moon of Saturn is ________.
64) The term “wicket” is related to which sport?
65) Name an insect with colourful wings?
66) Which state is known as the Orchid Paradise of India?
Ans- Arunachal Pradesh
67) Name the acid present in apple
Ans- Malic acid
68) Which country awards Nobel Prize?
69) What is the currency of Malaysia?
Ans- Malaysian Ringgit
70) Measurement of right angle is ___________.
71) What is a triangle with two equal sides called?
Ans- Isosceles triangle
72) Which metal is used to make the filament of an electric bulb?
73) How many consonants are there in the English alphabet?
74) Trout and Carp are types of _________.
75) A polygon with 8 sides is called __________.
76) Which organ purifies our blood?
77) The animal with a hump on its back is _?
78) The brain of a computer is _.
79) The largest continent is _.
80) Who wrote ‘Ramayana’?
81) How many bones are there in a newborn baby?
82) Martyrs’ Day is celebrated every year on _.
Ans- 30th January
83) The fastest animal on earth is?
84) Earth Day celebrated on?
Ans- April 22nd
85) The National Tree of India is?
Ans- Banyan Tree
86) Which is the tallest animal in the world?
87) What is the full form of RAM?
Ans- Random Access Memory
88) Who wrote ‘Discovery of India’?
Ans- Jawaharlal Nehru
89) Which is the tallest statue in the world?
Ans- The Statue of Unity, India
90) Young one of the horses is called?
91) How many players are there in a cricket team?
92) How many days does earth take to revolve around the sun?
Ans- 365 days
93) The biggest sea animal is _.
94) Which is the largest desert in India?
Ans- Thar desert
95) Which is the densest jungle in the world?
96) When is Teacher’s Day celebrated?
Ans- September 5th
97) A place where bees are kept is called _.
98) How many sides are there in a pentagon?
99) Which is the smallest state in India?
100) Who is the father of our Nation?
Ans- Mahatma Gandhi
12 Awesome Learning Apps for 4th GradersJul 14, 2022
GK Questions For Class 1Jul 5, 2022
GK Questions For Class 2Jun 30, 2022
GK Questions For Class 3Jun 29, 2022
GK Questions For Class 7Jun 28, 2022
GK Questions For Class 5Jun 23, 2022
GK Questions For Class 6May 27, 2022
12 Best Edtech Companies Around the WorldMay 2, 2022
Tips to Create Digital Content for Inclusive LearningApr 7, 2022