Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
Sign Up and Recieve the Latest NewsDon’t Worry, We Don’t Spam
General knowledge can impart interest in young minds by opening them to a new world of knowledge. General Knowledge covers a wide range of subjects including plants, animals, astronomy, places, etc, and events from the past, present, and what is likely to happen in the future.
So here are some simple and easy gk quiz questions and answers for class 4 to sharpen their intellectual skills.
1) Which organ purifies our blood?
2) The animal with a hump on its back is _?
3) The brain of a computer is _.
4) The largest continent is _.
5) Who wrote ‘Ramayana’?
6) How many bones are there in a newborn baby?
7) Martyrs’ Day is celebrated every year on _.
Ans- 30th January
8) The fastest animal on earth is?
9) Earth Day celebrated on?
Ans- April 22nd
10) The National Tree of India is?
Ans- Banyan Tree
11) Which is the tallest animal in the world?
12) What is the full form of RAM?
Ans- Random Access Memory
13) Who wrote ‘Discovery of India’?
Ans- Jawaharlal Nehru
14) Which is the tallest statue in the world?
Ans- The Statue of Unity, India
15) Young one of the horses is called?
16) How many players are there in a cricket team?
17) How many days does earth take to revolve around the sun?
Ans- 365 days
18) The biggest sea animal is _.
19) Which is the largest desert in India?
Ans- Thar desert
20) Which is the densest jungle in the world?
21) When is Teacher’s Day celebrated?
Ans- September 5th
22) A place where bees are kept is called _.
23) How many sides are there in a pentagon?
24) Which is the smallest state in India?
25) Who is the father of our Nation?
Ans- Mahatma Gandhi
List of Hottest and Coldest Planets in the Solar SystemOct 9, 2020
Worksheets for UKG | Maths | English | EVS | Hindi – Free DownloadSep 30, 2020
National Symbols of IndiaSep 25, 2020
25 Best Educational Podcasts You Need to Listen ToSep 9, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 5Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 4Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 3Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles for Class 2Aug 7, 2020
Math Riddles For Class 1Aug 7, 2020