Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
“Curiosity is the spark behind the spark of every idea”.
And so, let us be someone who ignites the spark in them. This can be done by developing General Knowledge in Kids.
1) How many months are there in a year?
2) How many days are there in a week?
3) How many days are there in a year?
4) Which number comes after 15?
5) How many colours are there in a rainbow?
6) We use our ears to ______.
7) Name the day that comes after Tuesday?
8) How many vowels are there in the English alphabet?
9) A cow has ____ legs.
10) Which gas do humans need to breathe to live?
11) Which month comes after October?
12) How many zeroes are there in one thousand?
13) How many hands do you have?
14) We chew food using our ____________.
15) Which sense organ do you use to smell?
16) Which part of the plant is brown and below the ground?
17) Which part of a plant has seeds?
18) Which part of a plant soaks up nutrients and water from the soil?
19) Which bird has a far sight and turns its head all the way round?
20) Which animal eats mice?
21) Which animal wags its tail and lives in a kennel?
22) Which animal has a long nose known as trunk?
23) Which animal likes honey?
24) Name a cunning animal?
25) Which animal has a long neck?
26) Which animal has black and white stripes on its body?
27) Which animal gives us wool?
28) February has _____ days in a leap year.
29) Which is the largest river island in Asia?
Ans- Majuli Island (Assam)
30) Which shape has three sides?
31) How many weeks are there in a year?
Ans- 52 Week
32) There are ____ months in a year.
33) Name the shape with five sides?
34) Home of a pig is called ______.
35) Name the largest island in the world?
36) Which is the largest mammal on Earth?
Ans- Blue Whale
37) What is the name of the story where Ella leaves her glass slipper while attending the royal ball?
38) Which fairy tale character meets seven dwarfs in a cottage?
Ans- Snow White
39) Name the fairy tale character with long golden hair trapped in a tower?
40) Name the fairy tale character, who is a poor thief and has a magic lamp?
41) Which fairy tale character meets a Big Bad wolf while going to visit her grandmother in the woods?
Ans- Little Red Riding Hood
42) Name the story in which a young girl falls through a rabbit hole, goes to a fantasy world and meets many strange characters?
Ans- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
43) Name the shape with seven sides?
44) Planet Earth is shaped like a __________.
45) A shape with six sides is called ________.
46) A shape with ten sides is called ________.
47) How many sides does an octagon have?
48) What is the color of human blood?
49) Which colour symbolizes peace?
50) In which season do we use cotton clothes?
51) The colour of cow’s milk is ________.
52) What comes after 35?
53) The tusks of elephants are made of ______.
54) Kangaroos have _____ to carry their young ones.
55) Cheese is made from _______.
56) Taste of sugar is _______.
57) Taste of tamarind is _______.
58) We wear a watch on our _______.
59) What is 10+4?
60) A goat has ______ legs.
61) Earth has ____ natural satellite(s).
62) The leaves of a tree fall during which season?
63) A person who goes to space is called an ________.
64) A young frog is called a _______.
65) Which colour of the traffic light indicates “wait”?
66) Which is the first letter of the English alphabet?
67) Whom do we call to put out fire?
68) Name the vehicle used by firemen?
Ans- Fire engine
69) Orange is a source of which vitamin?
Ans- Vitamin C
70) Humans have _____ toes.
71) A hen lives in a _____.
72) Your father’s brother is your _________.
73) Which insect makes a web?
74) Which magic word do you use while asking for something?
75) Which magic word do you use when someone helps you?
Ans- Thank you
76) Which of these is a green-colored vegetable?
Ans: C. Pea
Ans: B. Green
a) Coconut Tree
b) Banyan Tree
c) Mango Tree
d) Peepal Tree
Ans: A. Coconut Tree
Ans: B. Lion
Ans: D. Eyes
Ans. D. Ten
Ans: A. Cow
Ans: B. Yellow
Ans: C. Camel
Ans: North, East, West, and South
12 Awesome Learning Apps for 4th GradersJul 14, 2022
GK Questions For Class 2Jun 30, 2022
GK Questions For Class 3Jun 29, 2022
GK Questions For Class 7Jun 28, 2022
GK Questions For Class 4Jun 24, 2022
GK Questions For Class 5Jun 23, 2022
GK Questions For Class 6May 27, 2022
12 Best Edtech Companies Around the WorldMay 2, 2022
Tips to Create Digital Content for Inclusive LearningApr 7, 2022