Teacher App - Class Schedule & Attendance Management App
Parent App from Edsys
Best School Bus Tracking System
Cashless School - For Smart Schools of Tomorrow
GK Questions for Kids Aged Between 4 and 7 years
1) Baby frog is known as ________.
2) How many continents are there in the world?
3) The Sun rises in the __________.
4) _______ is a shape with ten sides.
5) Which is the largest ocean in the world?
Ans- Pacific Ocean
6) Which is the hardest substance on Earth?
7) How many hours do we have in a day?
8) Which is the largest planet in our solar system?
9) Which colour symbolizes peace?
10) Which animal gives us wool?
11) A spider has ____ legs.
12) Which is the largest bird in the world?
13) We smell with our ______.
14) We hear with our _______.
15) We see with our _______.
16) Which day comes after Friday?
17) Who brings letters to your home from the Post Office?
18) Who flies an aeroplane?
19) Who treats us when we are sick?
20) What is 3+2?
21) Your maternal grandmother is your mother’s ___________.
22) Children of your uncles and aunts are called your _________.
23) Santa Claus is related to which festival?
24) Name the animal that goes “moo”?
25) What sound does a horse make?
26) Young one of a goat is called ________.
27) How many hands do you have?
28) Where do bees live?
29) What comes after 24?
30) Which sense organ helps us to feel?
15 Best Learning Apps for AdultsAug 17, 2022
14 Best Spanish Learning Apps for StudentsJul 21, 2022
12 Best Learning Apps for 3rd GradersJul 19, 2022
12 Awesome Learning Apps for 4th GradersJul 14, 2022
Top 12 Free Educational Apps for StudentsJul 13, 2022
10 Best English Learning Apps for StudentsJun 7, 2022
Why Edtech (Educational Technology) is Important?May 24, 2022
15 Best Coding Apps for Primary School StudentsMay 17, 2022
15 Best Apps for Students with Learning Difficulties in 2022Apr 21, 2022